2015.7 install step 2: .NET framework version selection?

In installation 2015.7 there is a check for .NET framework presence. It is obvious that one checked field means that I have one suitable version (screen underneath). What if I had more suitable versions (32, 64bit…), would I have an option what I want to use? (Presence of more .NET versions is possible.)
Second question is about installation requirements. On dedicated page there is 4.5.1 as minimal .NET Framework version. Installator tells me that 3.5 is ok. Openning AppPool in IIS I see only 2.0 and 4.0 present versions (second screen). How is it with versions?

On msdn.microsoft.com is how to check installed .NET Framework versions ([link][1]):

• see registry key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\NET Framework Setup\NDP
  • main versions are listed there and details are on subentries “Version” (for version 4 is the entry called Release)

After that remains the question if the installator should not say something like “.NET Framework 3.5 and higher”. Then uses the newest one?

[1]: Determine which .NET Framework versions are installed - .NET Framework | Microsoft Docs

The installer only checks for ORIGAM Architect prerequisites, which is currently .NET 3.5.

You are right that the server actually requires .NET 4.5 (or 4.6 in the next version) but Architect itself will run on 3.5.

Actually Architect might have some problems running solely on .NET 4.x in the current version.