Custom Service Agent doesn't work in Architect Master (build 4509)

Hello,

I have created custom service adding some regular expression functionality. The problem is that it works in Architect 2016.11 but it fails in Architect Master (build 4509). This is what trace shows:

Request failed.

Request failed.

Transformation result invalid.

Function ‘AG:Match()’ has failed.

Request failed.
at System.RuntimeMethodHandle.PerformSecurityCheck(Object obj, RuntimeMethodHandleInternal method, RuntimeType parent, UInt32 invocationFlags)
at System.RuntimeMethodHandle.PerformSecurityCheck(Object obj, IRuntimeMethodInfo method, RuntimeType parent, UInt32 invocationFlags)
at System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.Invoke(Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object[] parameters, CultureInfo culture)
at System.Reflection.MethodBase.Invoke(Object obj, Object[] parameters)
at System.Xml.Xsl.XsltOld.XsltCompileContext.FuncExtension.Invoke(XsltContext xsltContext, Object[] args, XPathNavigator docContext)
at MS.Internal.Xml.XPath.FunctionQuery.Evaluate(XPathNodeIterator nodeIterator)

Have you unblocked all the binaries while you did the upgrade (your extension ones and origam server ones as well)?

I am positive that I selected unblock files in zip archive when I upgraded Architect Master. Regarding the extension files, I just built the visual studio project and copy paste binaries into Architect folder.

To be sure I’ve just downloaded new zip archive, unblocked it and replaced old Architect. Now it’s working all right. As usual Vasek, you had the right answer. Thanks a lot.