Grid - Filtering - Focus is lost when searching Contains on lookup field

When I have a lookup field on entity and I want to search by Contains filter the cursor focus from filtering field is lost.

If he lookup contains more columns in ValueDisplayMember, it didn’t find any record with error in log :

2022-07-26 17:19:33,433 [39] ERROR Origam.ServerCore.Controller.AbstractController - Specified argument was out of the range of valid values. (Parameter 'Cannot parse "Karel" to Guid')
System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Specified argument was out of the range of valid values. (Parameter 'Cannot parse "Karel" to Guid')

2022-07-26_17-09-56

Origam version 2022.1.0.2586

One more remark - the screen is lazy loaded and the filtering is turned on in the master section.

The focus problem was replicated on an older model on filed “Pěstitel”. And the problem was fixed (a pull request will follow).

The problem with miltiple values in the ValueDisplayMember could not be replicated.

Could you please create fix for 2022.1 version?
The multiple values in the ValueDisplayMember error is probably related to SQL server version - https://community.origam.com/t/incorrect-syntax-near-the-keyword-from-when-using-ms-sql-server-2012/1051/8

@tvavrda Should we fix this in 2022.1?

As focus related code is tricky I would not recommend merging into a stable version.

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.