I am using sequential workflow to upload all jpg files from one folder. I would like to have also preview of the picture on the screen.
- I have a workflow where in the first step I load all the files using
- I prepare a screen data using xslt transformation to produce what I need including possible URL of the image.
- I display data what is going to be loaded.
- I have System File Report, currently with full fixed path to existing file.
- I have API for a REPORT Page
api/public/photouploadpreviewwhich should load the above report
- I access the URL http://localhost:8080/api/public/photouploadpreview
- I receive (In Mozilla Firefox)
- I enabled logging
<logger name="Origam.ServerCommon.Pages.UserApiProcessor" additivity="false"> <level value="TRACE"/> <appender-ref ref="FileAppender"/> <appender-ref ref="Console" /> <logger>
- The logging shows only:
2021-11-15 17:23:46,860  DEBUG Origam.ServerCommon.Pages.UserApiProcessor - Resolving page /api/public/photouploadpreview.
- I checked the code and I have found that the file is being read as Text. Is it possible that there is incorrect reading into Stream?
For File System Report it uses
File.OpenText method, so it does not read file as binary but as text.
For File System Report:
Reading file from disk with method
Am I missing something in my configuration or this scenario is not supported yet in this way? Any suggestions?