WorkQueue - cannot load data after migration to HTML5

I tried to load data to WorkQueue via TextFile loader, which worked correctly in Flash (version 2016.11). Now I can see the following error in the log file. The mentioned column i1 is not specified more than once. I’ve similar issue with another WQ. Are there any changes in WQ functionality?

2021-06-14 23:35:21,203 [20] ERROR Origam.Workflow.WorkQueue.WorkQueueService - Failed to load queue Schenk DOB - načtení dat
Origam.OrigamException: Nebylo možné vložit záznam do tabulky Work Queue Entry. Nastala chyba při ukládání dat. Pro více informací viz Podrobnosti.
 ---> System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException (0x80131904): The column name 'i1' is specified more than once in the SET clause or column list of an INSERT. A column cannot be assigned more than one value in the same clause. Modify the clause to make sure that a column is updated only once. If this statement updates or inserts columns into a view, column aliasing can conceal the duplication in your code.
   at System.Data.Common.DbDataAdapter.UpdatedRowStatusErrors(RowUpdatedEventArgs rowUpdatedEvent, BatchCommandInfo[] batchCommands, Int32 commandCount)
   at System.Data.Common.DbDataAdapter.UpdatedRowStatus(RowUpdatedEventArgs rowUpdatedEvent, BatchCommandInfo[] batchCommands, Int32 commandCount)
   at System.Data.Common.DbDataAdapter.Update(DataRow[] dataRows, DataTableMapping tableMapping)
   at System.Data.Common.DbDataAdapter.UpdateFromDataTable(DataTable dataTable, DataTableMapping tableMapping)
   at System.Data.Common.DbDataAdapter.Update(DataTable dataTable)
   at Origam.DA.Service.AbstractSqlDataService.ExecuteUpdate(DataStructureQuery query, String transactionId, UserProfile profile, DataStructure ds, IDbTransaction transaction, IDbConnection connection, ArrayList deletedRowIds, DataTable changedTable, DataRowState rowState, DataStructureEntity entity, Int32 rowCount, Boolean forceBulkInsert) in D:\a\1\s\origam-source\Origam.DA.Service\AbstractSqlDataService.cs:line 851
   at Origam.DA.Service.AbstractSqlDataService.<>c__DisplayClass23_2.<UpdateData>b__0() in D:\a\1\s\origam-source\Origam.DA.Service\AbstractSqlDataService.cs:line 557
   at Origam.DA.Service.Profiler.ExecuteAndTakeLoggingAction(DataStructureEntity entity, Action`2 loggingAction, Action actionToExecute) in D:\a\1\s\origam-source\Origam.DA.Service\AbstractSqlDataService.cs:line 2682
   at Origam.DA.Service.AbstractSqlDataService.UpdateData(DataStructureQuery query, IPrincipal userProfile, DataSet dataset, String transactionId, Boolean forceBulkInsert) in D:\a\1\s\origam-source\Origam.DA.Service\AbstractSqlDataService.cs:line 553
ClientConnectionId:694eb18e-2da7-4eb7-9067-90c7cab5c4a1
Error Number:264,State:1,Class:16
   --- End of inner exception stack trace ---

--------------------------------------------
The column name 'i1' is specified more than once in the SET clause or column list of an INSERT. A column cannot be assigned more than one value in the same clause. Modify the clause to make sure that a column is updated only once. If this statement updates or inserts columns into a view, column aliasing can conceal the duplication in your code.
--------------------------------------------
   at Origam.DA.Service.MsSqlDataService.HandleException(Exception ex, String recordErrorMessage, DataRow row) in D:\a\1\s\origam-source\Origam.DA.Service\MsSqlDataService.cs:line 180
   at Origam.DA.Service.AbstractSqlDataService.ComposeGeneralErrorMessage(String lastTableName, DataTable changedTable, Exception e) in D:\a\1\s\origam-source\Origam.DA.Service\AbstractSqlDataService.cs:line 683
   at Origam.DA.Service.AbstractSqlDataService.UpdateData(DataStructureQuery query, IPrincipal userProfile, DataSet dataset, String transactionId, Boolean forceBulkInsert) in D:\a\1\s\origam-source\Origam.DA.Service\AbstractSqlDataService.cs:line 644
   at Origam.DA.Service.AbstractSqlDataService.UpdateData(DataStructureQuery query, IPrincipal userProfile, DataSet dataset, String transactionId) in D:\a\1\s\origam-source\Origam.DA.Service\AbstractSqlDataService.cs:line 451
   at Origam.Workflow.DataServiceAgent.SaveData(DataStructureQuery query, DataSet data) in D:\a\1\s\origam-source\Origam.Workflow\Service Agents\DataServiceAgent.cs:line 262
   at Origam.Workflow.DataServiceAgent.Run() in D:\a\1\s\origam-source\Origam.Workflow\Service Agents\DataServiceAgent.cs:line 608
   at Origam.Workbench.Services.CoreServices.DataService.StoreData(DataStructureQuery dataStructureQuery, DataSet data, String transactionId) in D:\a\1\s\origam-source\Origam.Workbench.Services\CoreServices\DataService.cs:line 238
   at Origam.Workbench.Services.CoreServices.DataService.StoreData(Guid dataStructureId, DataSet data, Boolean loadActualValuesAfterUpdate, String transactionId) in D:\a\1\s\origam-source\Origam.Workbench.Services\CoreServices\DataService.cs:line 223
   at Origam.Workflow.WorkQueue.WorkQueueService.WorkQueueAdd(String workQueueClass, String workQueueName, Guid workQueueId, String condition, IXmlContainer data, WorkQueueAttachment[] attachments, String transactionId) in D:\a\1\s\origam-source\Origam.Workflow\WorkQueue\WorkQueueService.cs:line 257
   at Origam.Workflow.WorkQueue.WorkQueueService.ProcessExternalQueue(WorkQueueRow q) in D:\a\1\s\origam-source\Origam.Workflow\WorkQueue\WorkQueueService.cs:line 1749

No, there are have been no significant changes (there were definitely changes since 2016 though). Isn’t the work queue entity set to AllFields = True and at the same time the i1 column is specified as an extra column? That would result in the column being duplicated in the query.

Finally find the core of this issue. There is change from 2016.11. There is new field SequenceNumber in the WQ_TextFile datastructure, which is assigned to i1 column. So there duplicity in WQEntry column mapping. What is the purpose of the field SequenceNumber? Re-mapping this field to i2 doesn’t not make sense, because of future root model updates. So I have to rewrite all dependent WFs in all WQ or is there any other solution?

The reason for adding SequenceNumber was that there was a need to load/process the text files exactly in the order they were received (loaded). There is a corresponding sort set etc. i1 field was chosen to do this job.

Unfortunately there is no other way than to choose another field.