Neither log in nor recover password - Missing model element

I set up an application according the Architects Getting Started Guide. Webapp seemed to work well but after inserting my credentials an error page came up. Missing model element Id XXXX, that is not present in my package.

When I tried to recover my account I got the same message - different element Id.

(Sorry for absence of screenshots. I am not allowed to send them as a newbie in community.)

Server Error in ‘/educasoft’ Application.
Model element not found by provided primary key a60c9817-ae18-465c-a91f-d4b8a25f15a4
Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.
Exception Details: System.Exception: Model element not found by provided primary key a60c9817-ae18-465c-a91f-d4b8a25f15a4

When I click to Recover Passwordd on login screen, different module Id is missing.

Update 150618 - error details

I think the application is newer than Origam Root or Security model (package). So please try to upgrade those two packages.

How to do that?

1. Download Origam RootModel zip file from https://origam.com/web/public/downloads (use master/stable if your application was created from master or stable respectively)
  2. Extract two files with model (Root.xml and Security xml)
  3. Upgrade them via architect using ‘import single package’ from ‘File’ menu

If it doesn’t help can you please copy&paste an error message here?

Finally I have the solution. The missing elements belong to a package which was not referenced - Root Menu. It handles security issues so it is called on user’s login. Unfortunately this step is missing in Getting Started Guide.

Adding Referencing packages
(extends Architect’s Getting Started Guide v. 1 2014, chap. Creating a Package, p. 12)

After the adition of a package
Open the package in Model Browser

1. Click on the package root by left mouse button, select Edit Item.
  2. Then select Package References card,
  3. add a new reference to the Root Menu package.