Origam Architect (0.0.1.2030)
ScreenSection > Properties Tab > Behaviour > “HideCopyButton: False” together with “ShowNewButton: False”
- I wanted to create new panel in Screen section with only Copy button
- In this case is not required to show button New
Steps to reproduce:
- I set on new Panel (in ScreenSection) > Properties Tab > Behaviour > “HideCopyButton: False” together with “ShowNewButton: False”
- I expected to see only Copy button after I run this formular on web browser
- Copy button is visible only when I set option in Properties Tab to “ShowNewButton: True”
This feature is not supported at the moment and I wouldn’t consider it as a bug, but as a feature request.
Can you describe the scenario where you only want to have a Copy button in more details? It is unusual. Thank you.
Request from end users
- new functionality for copy selected Test Protocol List across all Repair Order Lists
- we created new part in menu called “Test Protocol Lists” with all screens and dependencies (
- also we used default copy function on Screen TractionEngineProtocolList
- set up like ScreenSection > Properties Tab > Behaviour > “HideCopyButton: False” together with “ShowNewButton: True”
** Issue:** - when user click on “+” button = create new Test Protocol
- new Screen contain mandatory fields required to fill from Repair Order List
- visibility for these fields on this Screen are read only (normally prefilled from Repair Order List )
it’s no possible to fill these fields and SAVE form successfully
- Are we able to “hide” this “+” new button?
- Or please do you suggest another way to do (workflows)??
Where do the information come from when you are filling in the first record and the fields are still read-only, so you have no way of making a copy?