I was trying to …
- I created PDF report using UI Report Action button.
- I wanted to close the screen tab with report.
I was expecting …
The tab will be closed and I will get back to my screen from where I run the report (previous tab)
Instead I’ve got …
I cannot close the screen tab, in mobile layout and even in desktop layout.
Can you create a test case in test model, so we can reproduce it?
Test model - is it model in origam github repository or is it something else?
You’re right, it is exactly this model.
Here is the modeled scenario:
mydemo.env and fill in database login details
- Run Reports model
When you run model:
- Click on menu Report data
- There should be a row and on the toolbar there is button Preview PDF, click the button
- Report shows on the another tab
Report cannot be closed with the close button. The only way how to close it is refresh client, then it gets closed.
@david.pochobradsky I opened the modified model and I cannot find the menu item called Report data anywhere.
Where is it? Thanks
I can’t explained how it happened but I am missing it too. Here is the fix: