Could not add Project. Exception was encountered while updating data. For more information see Details

There is something with database or between web app and database.

IIS 7.5, MS SQL Express 2014

Could you please post a server log? Also it would be interesting to see what SQL statements are generated. For that click on the data structure’s entity Project and copy the contents of the Output window.

Log of the error is bigger than allowed size of the topic. I split it on two parts; 1/2:
Could not add Project. Exception was encountered while updating data. For more information see Details.

CZ.Advantages.Asap.AsapException

Incorrect syntax near ‘decimal’.
Must declare the scalar variable “@Estimate”.

at CZ.Advantages.Asap.DA.Service.MsSqlDataService.HandleException(Exception ex, String recordErrorMessage, DataRowState rowState)
at CZ.Advantages.Asap.DA.Service.AbstractSqlDataService.UpdateData(DataStructureQuery query, IPrincipal userProfile, DataSet dataset, String transactionId)
at CZ.Advantages.Asap.Workflow.DataServiceAgent.SaveData(DataStructureQuery query, DataSet data)
at CZ.Advantages.Asap.Workflow.DataServiceAgent.Run()
at CZ.Advantages.Asap.Workbench.Services.CoreServices.DataService.StoreData(Guid dataStructureId, Guid methodId, DataSet data, Boolean loadActualValuesAfterUpdate, String transactionId)
at CZ.Advantages.Asap.Workbench.Services.CoreServices.DataService.StoreData(Guid dataStructureId, DataSet data, Boolean loadActualValuesAfterUpdate, String transactionId)
at Origam.Server.SaveableSessionStore.Save()
at Origam.Server.FormSessionStore.ExecuteAction(String actionId)
at Origam.Server.UIService.SaveData(Guid sessionFormIdentifier)
at Origam.Server.UIService.SaveData(String sessionFormIdentifier)

That was a client log so I deleted the client logging and left the server part which is sent to the client in some cases.

Can you please post the SQL that is generated when you click on the Project data structure -> Project entity? You will find it in the Output window.

Sorry, discource do not let me post the code, it think I want to mention user names. I can not post it as an attachment, there are just images allowed.

Try to put the code in the code block (``` on a new line + code + ``` on the last line)

@like this