Error when opening work queue screen

I have upgraded to 2022.3 build 2662 and added sort sets to the work queue screens. When I open one of the screens, I get the following error:

ERROR Origam.Server.Controller.AbstractController - Sequence contains no matching element
System.InvalidOperationException: Sequence contains no matching element
   at System.Linq.ThrowHelper.ThrowNoMatchException()
   at System.Linq.Enumerable.First[TSource](IEnumerable`1 source, Func`2 predicate)
   at Origam.Server.WorkQueueSessionStore.LoadDataPiece(Object parentId) in D:\a\1\s\backend\Origam.Server\Session Stores\WorkQueueSessionStore.cs:line 138
   at Origam.Server.WorkQueueSessionStore.GetRowData(String entity, Object id, Boolean ignoreDirtyState) in D:\a\1\s\backend\Origam.Server\Session Stores\WorkQueueSessionStore.cs:line 116
   at Origam.Server.ServerCoreUIService.GetRowData(MasterRecordInput input) in D:\a\1\s\backend\Origam.Server\ServerCoreUIService.cs:line 397
   at Origam.Server.Controller.UIServiceController.<>c__DisplayClass18_0.<MasterRecord>b__0() in D:\a\1\s\backend\Origam.Server\Controller\UIServiceController.cs:line 189
   at Origam.Server.Controller.AbstractController.RunWithErrorHandler(Func`1 func) in D:\a\1\s\backend\Origam.Server\Controller\AbstractController.cs:line 115

The problem is caused by missing data structure filter set with expected name GetById. The error message will be improved, release notes and documentation will be adjusted. New model validation rule will be added.

branch wq-screen-opening-error

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.