Exception when closing sequential workflow form

In the model I have UI workflow action on some entity, and the sequential workflow has (Task) User Interface.
When in application I run the action, form opens, and when I close the form (with or without changing or saving any data, it doesn’t matter), whole Origam crashes.
Error:

Unhandled exception. Origam.Workflow.WorkflowCancelledByUserException: Úkol byl přerušen uživatelem.
   at Origam.Workflow.Tasks.AbstractWorkflowEngineTask.OnFinished(WorkflowEngineTaskEventArgs e) in D:\a\1\s\origam-source\Origam.Workflow\Tasks\AbstractWorkflowEngineTask.cs:line 50
   at Origam.Workflow.Tasks.UIEngineTask.Abort() in D:\a\1\s\origam-source\Origam.Workflow\Tasks\UIEngineTask.cs:line 132
   at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart_Context(Object state)
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
--- End of stack trace from previous location ---
   at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart()
./startServer.sh: line 202:    85 Aborted                 dotnet Origam.ServerCore.dll

This error happens in newer Origam images, I had to revert back to origam/server:2021.2-beta.2.2190 , where it is OK (some exception arises, but Origam does not crash). So the error appears in some later version after this.

This is a known error, that’s fixed in latest builds. Generally it is best practice to run latest build available.

I’m closing this topic.