Is there any reason for which WebService returns xml attribute name as _x0031_00GContains=some value and not 100GContains=some value ? (Column name is 100GContains)
Yes. XML element/attributes cannot start with numbers.
XML Naming Rules
XML elements must follow these naming rules:
- Names can contain letters, numbers, and other characters
- Names cannot start with a number or punctuation character
- Names cannot start with the letters xml (or XML, or Xml, etc)
- Names cannot contain spaces
- Any name can be used, no words are reserved.