Filter - switching from CONTAINS not working

I have a very simple screen. When I use “CONTAINS” filtering it works OK. Whenever I try to switch back to “=” equal sign filtering I get an error. It behaves the same on every GUID column.

Tested on 2021.1.0.2417 and 2021.1.0.2451 version. 2022.1.0.2420 does not have this problem.

Log says:
2022-03-01 10:39:15,707 [64] ERROR Origam.ServerCore.Controller.AbstractController - Specified argument was out of the range of valid values. (Parameter ‘Cannot parse “” to Guid’)
System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Specified argument was out of the range of valid values. (Parameter ‘Cannot parse “” to Guid’)
at Origam.DA.Service.CustomCommandParser.FilterNode.ToDbValue(String value, OrigamDataType dataType)
at Origam.DA.Service.CustomCommandParser.FilterNode.RenderNodeSql()
at Origam.DA.Service.CustomCommandParser.FilterNode.SqlRepresentation()
at Origam.DA.Service.CustomCommandParser.FilterCommandParser.get_Sql()
at Origam.DA.Service.AbstractSqlCommandGenerator.SelectSql(SelectParameters selectParameters, Hashtable replaceParameterTexts, Hashtable selectParameterReferences, Boolean restrictScalarToTop1, Boolean isInRecursion, Boolean forceDatabaseCalculation, FilterCommandParser filterCommandParser, OrderByCommandParser orderByCommandParser)
at Origam.DA.Service.AbstractSqlCommandGenerator.BuildCommands(IDbDataAdapter adapter, SelectParameters selectParameters, Boolean forceDatabaseCalculation)
at Origam.DA.Service.AbstractSqlCommandGenerator.CreateDataAdapter(SelectParameters adParameters, Boolean forceDatabaseCalculation)
at Origam.DA.Service.AbstractDataService.GetAdapter(SelectParameters selectParameters, UserProfile userProfile)
at Origam.DA.Service.AbstractSqlDataService.ExecuteDataReader(DataStructureQuery query, IPrincipal principal, String transactionId)
at Origam.DA.Service.AbstractSqlDataService.ExecuteDataReaderInternal(DataStructureQuery query)+MoveNext()
at System.Linq.Enumerable.SelectEnumerableIterator2.ToList() at Origam.ServerCore.Controller.AbstractController.ExecuteDataReader(DataStructureQuery dataStructureQuery, Guid methodId) at Origam.ServerCore.Controller.UIServiceController.<>c__DisplayClass33_0.<GetRows>b__2(DataStructureQuery dataStructureQuery) at Origam.ServerCore.Controller.UIServiceController.<>c__DisplayClass33_0.<GetRows>b__0() at Origam.ServerCore.Controller.AbstractController.RunWithErrorHandler(Func1 func)

Fixed in build 2021.1.0.2468.

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.