Loop doesn't make a loop

I was trying to … run a loop block 2 times.
Instead … it runs only once and ends.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------- Starting workflow: Loop
------------------- Transaction ID: 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
INFO  Origam.DA.Service.AbstractSqlDataService - UpdateData; Entity: OrigamTraceWorkflow, Added 1 row(s). Transaction id: fded1d89-05b6-492e-b62b-216eaa3e25ec
Initializing data store: i
Starting LoopBlockEngineTask: Loop
Loop Block started.
Starting loop iteration no. 1
------------------- Starting workflow: Loop
------------------- Transaction ID: 
Starting UpdateContextEngineTask: i
INFO  Origam.DA.Service.AbstractSqlDataService - UpdateData; Entity: OrigamTraceWorkflowStep, Added 1 row(s). Transaction id: d5155366-9333-45c0-ba87-97c3856044e0
INFO  Origam.DA.Service.AbstractSqlDataService - UpdateData; Entity: OrigamTraceWorkflowStep, Added 1 row(s). Transaction id: d86d9685-69ee-4e23-82c1-c37de0381d8f
UpdateContextEngineTask i finished successfully.
Block 'Loop' completed
Finishing loop iteration.
LoopBlockEngineTask Loop finished successfully.
Block 'Loop' completed
Workflow completed

Preliminary code examination looks, like the condition is not resolved against instance of the context store, but against its model definition.

branch: loop-block

The problem is that the loop does not work with simple data types. You will have to create a data structure with an Integer field and reference it in the context store.

The Integer support may be added later but it is not planed for the near furture.

Thank you, I confirm that with XML context store it does work well.
Remark for others: don’t forget to add Id column in virtual entity used for iteration, so it will merge well.

Thank you @washi for help as well :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.