It is convenient to continue the operation of keyboard shortcuts functionality implemented in the Desktop client. Together with other shortcuts, there shall be these keys or key combinations implemented:
- Insert - Inserts a row and starts editing the first column. The row is inserted as a last row in the table and scrolled to.
- Escape - Deletes a row which has been just added and not yet left without asking.
- F5 - In standard screens triggers Save command. In workflow screens triggers Next command.
- Ctrl + Del - Triggers Delete row command
- F6 - Jumps between panels in a loop (similarily to how Tab jumps from field to field)