Soap not working after Origam update

We have updated Origam to version 2022.1.0.2586. Now, the soap interface is not storing data. I analyzed the response data and the difference is in element xs:attribute attribute msdata:DataType
before update:

msdata:DataType="System.Guid, mscorlib, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089"

after update:

msdata:DataType="System.Guid, System.Private.CoreLib, Version=6.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=7cec85d7bea7798e"

There is option in appsetings.json soap section ExpectAndReturnOldDotNetAssemblyReferences set to true which should keep backward compatibility, but it looks it is not working as expected.

I think the reason is that we now have .net 6 and it used to be lower. So we are probably not replacing the right version. It would be great if it would be resistant to the future .net framework version upgrades (e.g. when we upgrade to .net 7).

Thank you @jsusen. Please could you create fix for version 2022.1 as well?

@koki Can you confirm that the fix is working?

Actually I’ll test it next week. I waited if another fix grid filtering focus lost will be commited to 2022.1, but it has to be approved by @tvavrda.

SOAP fix is working well. Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.