Soap not working after Origam update

We have updated Origam to version 2022.1.0.2586. Now, the soap interface is not storing data. I analyzed the response data and the difference is in element xs:attribute attribute msdata:DataType
before update:

msdata:DataType="System.Guid, mscorlib, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089"

after update:

msdata:DataType="System.Guid, System.Private.CoreLib, Version=6.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=7cec85d7bea7798e"

There is option in appsetings.json soap section ExpectAndReturnOldDotNetAssemblyReferences set to true which should keep backward compatibility, but it looks it is not working as expected.

I think the reason is that we now have .net 6 and it used to be lower. So we are probably not replacing the right version. It would be great if it would be resistant to the future .net framework version upgrades (e.g. when we upgrade to .net 7).