SQL Server 2016 Discovery Day Prague

When: June 2 2016, 9:00
Where: AVAST Office Prague - 1a Pikrtova, 140 00 Prague
Link: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/sql-server-2016-discovery-day-prague-tickets-24939464610

Come and join us for the Prague SQL Server Launch 2016 Event and Discovery Day on Thursday, June 2 at the Avast office. Marek Chmel - the only Czech SQL Server MVP will tell us about the great new features of SQL Server 2016.

But it will be just the beginning, because this won’t be another ordinary event where you only sit and listen. This time you will be asked to participate and help solve a problem using newest SQL Server and PASS data. Towards the end of the day, you’ll present these ideas to the group and the winning team will receive prizes! Judging will be done by MVP and our comitee. We’ll also be giving out Microsoft SWAG. You will get a lot out of this intense day, and you will walk away with concrete usage examples and of cour se some excellent networking with your SQL Server peers.

Agenda

8:45 AM Registration
9:00 AM Introduction
9:30 AM Presentations
10:30 AM Break
10:45 AM Presentations Continuation
11:30 AM Breaking into Groups/Idea Development
12:30 PM Lunch
1:00 PM Solution Development
2:30 PM Break
4:00 PM Show & Tell
4:45 PM Wrapping Up
5:00 PM Close

Don’t forget your your laptop and power cord. A download of the dataset will be provided prior to the event.

Obviously I booked the last ticket available as the event seems to be sold out just after my registration… I suppose I could get more tickets so if anybody is interested, just reply here.