I was trying to …
- In Model I have a plugin widget in _Basic Controls - there in 2 different origam packages:
- I am trying to put origam plugin onto screen:
I was expecting …
- Plugin MyTestPlugin will be added onto screen including its properties
Instead I’ve got …
- Plugin FileUploadSectionPlugin is added onto screen
Origam Architect Version:
I created MyScreenSectionPlugin Widget
- I would expect that the widget MyScreenSectionPlugin would be added to the screen
ScreenSectionPlugin is added onto screen instead!!!
- Edit screen XML file and replace all appearances of
- Replace all ids of
ScreenSectionPlugin by ids of
This also adds additional properties of MyScreenSectionPlugin.
@david.pochobradsky The fix is in the build, could you test it please?
I tested with new version of Architect and it works correctly for me. Thank you for the fix.
This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.