Action button with multiple checkboxes on detail page of lazily loaded screen is not working

Description

1. In our project we have a master-detail screen.

2. On detail screen section there are multiple buttons and some of them are set with Mode set to MultipleCheckboxes and Merge type set to AppendMergeExisting

obrazek

3. When the user clicks on the action button, status field is changed of selected entries and user is suppossed to save changes using save button (screen is in dirty mode).

Expected behaviour

In version 2022, all buttons work as expected and described above and this functionality was supported.

Current behaviour

In version 2024.2.1 user receives validation error:
obrazek

Additional notes

Is that validation correct for multiple checkboxes on detail screen section? I understand why it has sense on Master, but on detail I would not expect this behaviour. Architect usualy informs about these model problems as Model Errors but there is no error.

I think it is bug so I put it into bugs category but I am not sure if there is some consideration that I am missing. For our project it means that we can’t currently achieve the previous behaviour to let user select entries, change their status using action button and confirm changes by saving.